Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
De’Longhi is an Italian company operating with a unique combination of entrepreneurial energy and exquisite style.
We are born “to do” and we are focused on innovating and making high quality home appliances through committed people who are passionate about driving the continuous success of our brand.
We are imaginative and enthusiastic. We demonstrate strength of character, practicality and resourcefulness and we are proud to put our name on products in people’s homes:
“Every De’Longhi experience comes with something special“.
We are looking for an Site Controller for our plant based in Jucu.
• Analyze monthly department budgeting and accounting reports to maintain expenditure controls;
• Control industrial KPI by cost and work center such as Efficiency (work and, material), quality trends, BOM consumption.
• Provide advice and technical assistance with cost analysis and budget preparation.
• Review operating budgets to analyze trends affecting budget needs.
• Compare budget amounts to actual expenses helping senior management adjust costs in accordance with program changes;
• Perform cost-benefit analyses to compare operating programs, review financial requests.
• Interpret budget directives and establish policies for carrying out directives.
• Monitors the financial progress of a project;
• Reports periodic financial statements to a company's finance chief and ensures that accounting procedures and systems are adequate and functional;
• Bachelor degree in Economics;
• Experience 2-3 years in similar positions;
• Good understanding of product costing;
• Knowledge of SAP/ERP is an advantage;
• Good communication skills;
• Proactive approach in problem solving;
• Continuous development and career growth
• Working in a young and dynamic team
• International working environment