ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems.
Its top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors.
We are looking for an experienced Simulink Model Based Design Engineer.
- Graduated from an engineering school and/or previous experience in a similar field
- Knowledge in Embedded C/C++, Modeling, Stateflow and Simulink in Matlab
- Knowledge in automotive electrical and electronic architecture (CAN and LIN networks, MCUs, Relays, Signal Modulation, etc.)
- Knowledge in embedded system architecture design and development (Systems Programming Engineering):
- Project management skills : planning, reporting, leading technical meetings
- Good communication and decision making skills
- A medium or advanced level of English and French is required
- Technical specifications review and validation
- Model-Based Design creation and updating based on the specifications validated previously
- Software architecture and Data Dictionary update
- Automatic Code Generation
- Development Environment and Test Environment Creation and Update
- Delivery of the Model and Software
- Ensure and maintain the traceability of the software requirements and code packages
- Client support activities if needed
What we offer: