Siebel & BPMS Support Specialist with French
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
The Siebel Support Specialist will be a member of the GESi Service Delivery Systems team, reporting directly to the GESi Siebel Delivery Manager. The Siebel Support will be dedicated to the BU ADP France and will work in collaboration daily with the System Team in France.
The role will include responsibility in supporting and maintaining the best practices the Siebel CRM, BPMS for ADP France
In addition to strong Siebel support experience, this role will require Siebel System administration knowledge, excellent communication skills and experience in working on large International projects.
Essential Job Functions
- Participate in the deployment of Siebel, BPMS & Medallia by providing support for Siebel environments (Production and test environments) for ADP France.
- Work in collaboration with associates in France, other support team members and also be the point of contact for support cases .
- Responsible for Tier1 support and should be capable of validating, analyzing the issue
- Escalade to Tiers 2 support to investigation
- Follow the progress of resolutions
- Documentation writing
- Contribution for the release testing
- Experience in Client Support Services
- Good experience on Job monitoring, trouble shooting and being accountable to application end users
- Capacity to investigate and resolve issue
- Be proactive to improve systeme and practices
- Experience in working in a large international development team environment
- Excellent Communication & excellent analytical skills
- Good experience in applying patches
- Able to work both supervised and unsupervised
- French level B+
Required appreciated skills
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in working in Siebel Support project as a Support specialist/Team member