Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
* all languages are compulsory
Gross salary / month
800 - 1200
KVG, LLCs a proven mission support provider internationally recognized for innovative, creative, and cost-efficient support solutions. With a strong presence at the front lines of defense activities in Europe, Africa and Asia, the KVG team excels at dynamic project execution support in rugged, austere, and challenging locations.
Name of the position: Shipping specialist
We are looking for a competent shipping specialist, who will be responsible for creative, effective and reasonable shipping solutions within our supply chain operations of our company. You will be the one, who will design the best possible option for shipping of goods to our client and coordinate the delivery. You will be closely cooperating with our sourcing team and support them with shipping goal is to ensure the smooth operations of a variety of channels aiming for maximum efficiency.
A great asset for a Shipping specialist is their communication and negotiation skills. They are also well-versed in supply management principles and practices. The ideal candidate will have great record-keeping abilities and a customer-oriented approach.
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Coordinating and monitoring supply chain operations
- Schedules and monitors shipments for internal and external clients
- Utilizing logistics IT to optimize shipping and transport procedures
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management
- Proven experience in logistics industry
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, ISO requirements,nternational Air Transport Association (IATA) and Incoterms
- Working knowledge of all aspects of international import and export processes
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software(s)
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- BSc/BA in business administration, supply chain management or relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of English language (written and spoken)
Place of work:
To apply, send your CV and motivation letter in English ll