The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Shipping Analyst (Referent relatii externe)
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
Provides and ensures the logistics activity for on time dispatch for Cummins products
- Plans and monitors the shipments for Cummins alternators and some key customers.
- Optimization of transport cost
- Create Ariba orders for transport
- Monitors shipping KPI's
- Creates daily shipping reports and distributes them to management and other departments
- Identify all the gaps in shipping process and assure the risk mitigation
- Maintain a good partnership with other departments, sales managers, customers, transport suppliers, customs broker
- Actively support improvement projects
- Maintain and develop work instructions and internal procedures
- Ensures the preparation of the export documentation in accordance with the customs legislation in force
- Prepare the documentation required for materials delivery (dispatch notes, commercial invoices, etc.)
- Ensures the delivery of export documentation to customs by following the timely and in good conditions the customs export formalities
- Ensures the logistics activity in the client-carrier-factory relationship
Intermediate level of related work experience preferred
Relevant work experience in transportation area would be an advantage
- College, university, or equivalent degree (technical or economic area preferred).
- English language – advanced level
- Advanced Microsoft Office user
- Ensures accountability - Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Communicates effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Customer focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Drives results - Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Decision quality - Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Self-development - Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development channels.