Contact One Communications, Inc. is seeking for an Intermediate SharePoint Developer in support of a federal government customer. The candidate will design and apply graphics, design and .NET technologies to develop, modify, and maintain SharePoint server portals. They will participate in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
• Provide highly technical and administrative support of the GCMC SharePoint infrastructure to include design, development, architecture, availability, performance, monitoring and security.
• Responsible for overall day to day SharePoint maintenance and troubleshooting.
• Participate in planning and execution of tasks related to the evaluation of new SharePoint initiatives.
• Develop, configure and maintain document libraries, lists, and site collections.
• Perform typical system administration tasks and user training.
• Provide day to day project support for the Intranet and other internal applications as needed.
• Design, develop, deploy and maintain customized SharePoint applications, InfoPath Forms, complex workflows, and custom web parts within GCMC SharePoint infrastructure.
• Manage and document new and changing requirements for current and new applications to include: evaluating alternative solutions; estimating time and cost required to accomplish projects; participating in the development, implementation, and test phases of the project to include assessing and developing plans for migrating existing web applications to SharePoint.
• Develop SharePoint site guides and training material for end users and site collection administrators.
• Provide informal training on all custom developed and standard SharePoint functions to GCMC staff and participants, upon request.
• Be proficient with managing and maintaining a mid-sized SharePoint infrastructure, experience supporting Microsoft SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint Online.
• Provides Tier 2 support to the Help Desk relating to any SharePoint related tasks.
• MA/MS or equivalent and 10 years of applicable experience, to include a minimum 5 years' overall experience with setting up SharePoint infrastructure and services
• Proficient in both front-end web development as well as back end application development using .NET/C#
• Proficient in MS SQL Server database design and SQL
• Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, and workflow creation and XML
• Experience with the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications
• Experience using jQuery, Client Object Model, and Service Oriented Architecture
• Experience with SharePoint's application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services
• Experience in Microsoft MCPDSharePoint
• IAT II Security+ Certification
• English Level 4
• Experience with web services and REST
• Experience with Web technologies
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Designing and developing applications certification
• Excellent written and oral communications skills