Shared Service Recruitment Coordinator
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
* all languages are compulsory
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Are you someone who can create and inspire a high performing culture?
Are you looking for more scope and autonomy?
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge?
If you can answer “yes!” to all of these questions, then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in one of the top players in the field of shared services.
Our client has global a workforce of overpeople from more than 70 nationalities.
We are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator who will be responsible for a large recruitment team due to an expansion of the business. Your role will be to coordinate the recruitment efforts of the company and to ensure that the Shared Service Center will provide consistent, effective and high quality client service delivery.
Duties for this hands on and exciting stand-alone role will include:
• Operational management of recruitment team
• Create and manage operational versatility and flexibility within the team
• Holding regular reviews, appraisals and one on one with the team
• Identify and clarify the hiring needs, including diversity requirements, and establish how Recruitment Services can support and meet those needs
• Manage the recruitment process for the company
• Contribute to the Shared Service strategy
• Manage the quality of services delivered and customer relationship
• Work closely with all areas of the business to address customer issues or service improvements as required.
• This role incorporates a great deal of variety, recruiting for disciplines such as Finance, IT, to name but a few.
Essential Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
• Bachelors Degree
• English - advanced (mandatory)
• A passion for delivery and working to SLA targets and KPIs
• Experience managing a large team preferably in a Shared Services/BPO environment
• Previous experience in recruitment: IT profiles (mandatory), Financial, HR
• Ability to engage constructively with others and demonstrating a positive mindset
• Good communication skills, at all levels
• Ability to make independent decisions while considering the wider impact of decisions and plans on other areas.
If you feel you have what it takes to take on this new exciting challenge please do submit your latest CV: nicoleta [dot] dumitru gigroup [dot] com