Shared Service Center Team Leader with German
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
* all languages are compulsory
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
What you will do:
You will have the opportunity to build from the scratch a Shared Service Center in Timisoara office supporting tasks for FEV group:
- You will be directly involved in building up the shared service team and are responsible for the training, guidance and coordination of the team members;
- With your team, you will ensure in the first stage the proper examination, processing and payment of travel expense reports for several companies of the FEV Group based in Germany. This includes the booking of receipts and invoices according to internal and tax regulations;
- You will act as main contact person for the employees of the FEV Group on all matters relating to travel expenses, ensuring the proper documentation of receipts and invoices;
- Future extensions of the shared service center will be actively supported by you with taking over the growing team and responsibility.
- You have successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree in business administration with a focus on finance / accounting, alternatively in Economics or Tourism; completion of a higher form of relevant education is considered a plus;
- You have preferably working experience in an international industrial company or shared service/ BPO;
- You are familiar with the relevant tax regulations (knowledge of the German regulations are advantageous) and have the will to further develop in this field;
- You have a solid knowledge in accounting concepts and ability to interpret financial data;
- You have experience in project controlling (setting up of adequate templates, budgeting, post calculation, tracking);
- You are characterized by strong "hands-on" mentality, self-responsibility and goal-oriented way of working with good attention to detail and accuracy;
- Your German and English spoken and written skills are very good;
- You have experience in MS Office applications and RP systems (. SAP, IFS).
What we offer:
- Work in a global innovative company, shaping the mobility of tomorrow;
- Set-up a new Service Center with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions;
- A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team;
- Competitive salary on the market and appealing benefits like meal tickets, health and life program subscription, sport activities.