Services Go To Market Manager
* all languages are compulsory
This is a role with global responsibilities, based in Bucharest, Romania.
If you are an experienced product marketing professional with a combination of marketing and technical skills, who can build a go to market strategy from scratch, understand customer needs and develop tactics and messaging to support the adoption and growth of the service offering,
then the Keysight Support and Services team would like to meet you ASAP😊.
As our Services Go To Market Specialist you will champion your assigned services portfolio to create and drive initiatives to grow the Services business and Keysight’s overall business. You will grow adoption of existing services portfolio and plan and launch new services to the market. You will be the main source of knowledge and content development for your services.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Lead Services marketing initiatives to maintain portfolio health and grow the business
- Be an expert on customer needs, markets, competition and direct/indirect sales channels for the assigned professional services
- Formulate, manage, and execute complex go to market initiatives rooted in deep knowledge of solution, customer and market factors
- Work in partnership with internal marketing and technical teams to develop go to market strategy including messaging and launch objectives for new services
- Execute on the ongoing marketing plan to support adoption or growth of existing service offering
- Work with global and regional marketing team to execute marketing tactics as needed, as well as with cross-functional stakeholders
- Develop service positioning, messaging by prospective buyer role, and ways to overcome competitive objections
- Cultivate and nurture relationships with strategic vertical or solution teams to support ongoing definition of differentiated service value
- Drive and lead field and channel enablement and serve as the subject matter expert for assigned services supplying assets and deliverables
Required skills and qualifications
- Most important: You love marketing
- You love to work in a team environment and be the person others can count on
- You have a self-starter mentality
- Good work prioritizing and time management skills
- You like to be more customer oriented, rather than product oriented
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to gather and synthesize complex, technical information and develop clear messaging to a variety of audiences
- This means you can develop value propositions, technical product or service positioning and translate technical features into true customer benefits
- Proficient English language skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent combination of education and experience) in marketing, business or engineering;
- Technical knowledge of products and services is a plus, such as wireless, 5G, automation and security
- Previous experience required: 5-7 years’ experience in a product or marketing role, preferably in a technology company
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries.
What’s in it for you?
We offer an attractive employee benefits package that covers:
- Personal and professional development tools;
- Internal library;
- Medical subscription for employee and family members;
- Flexible working hours;
- Work from home;
- Competitive salary package based on performance;
- Access to sport activities, and many others.