Services Assurance Expert
Senior (5-10 years)
Do you want to…
- learn all about the IT&VAS Services and applications life cycle from the moment the idea is born up until the complex architecture is developed and then deployed into production?
- find all about the processes in the IT&VAS environment and find ways of better tailoring them in order to have the most efficient Incident Management, Change Management or Problem Management of IT Services and Applications?
- learn about monitoring tools, automatic testing or performance monitoring?
If that's the case then and you are curious about what exactly you are to improve on yourself, here are the activities of our future team member:
- Provide operational support in the implementation of new services or plans to improve the quality of services;
- Analyzes and evaluates the scheduled activities that have a significant impact on the service, together with the operations coordinator;
- Analyzes, solves or coordinates the resolution of customer complaints; involved in mixed working groups that lead to solving situations related to the solutions developed by the client but which may present non-conformities with the specific standards of mobile communications technologies;
- Analyzes, evaluates, solves and coordinates the resolution of all major or critical incidents that affect the availability and quality of mobile services;
- Ensures communication to entities in Orange Romania in case of crises of any kind;
- Identify issues and propose actions and follows their implementation towards closing the problems;
- Defines operational flows, within the framework of Service Assurance processes, at the launch of new services or proposes and follows the implementation of the necessary changes within the existing flows to respond to the evolution of services and / or the market;
- Defines or improves the policies of active or passive monitoring of the managed services;
- Attends Orange Group meetings dedicated to Service Assurance processes;
- Uses and adapts the tools and procedures specific to the job;
What do we think you need, in order to excel in these activities:
- Knowledge of IT&VAS services architecture
- Knowledge of Operations and Processes (ITIL)
- End to end understanding of Telecom Business
- Skills of testing and monitoring tools
- University Degree in IT or Telecom
- Analytical thinking and excellent communication and negotiation skills
Even if you don't have all of these, come and meet us anyways! :)
Just to tease your curiosity, we are the Service Quality Efficiency Management Team, very curious and eager to meet new colleagues. Ready to offer our support and guidance for the new team members (as difficult as such a task can be) and concerned with the performance of applications and services.
Thank you for applying!