Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
We are seeking a talented Developer to join our energetic, fast-paced environment. You will be part of the team supporting the client company’s business, working with a globally distributed team. As a ServiceNow Developer, you will develop new modules and business flows in ServiceNow Application. You will also maintain and enhance existing modules and business flows in ServiceNow Application for adapting them to the customers’ business needs.
You are part of an Agile Service team, and are committed to improve and secure the quality of our customers’ products. You will participate in all the Scrum meetings like stand up, demo and retrospectives.
- Proven track record ServiceNow developer (preferable ITBM Module) - 3 +years;
- Track record developing front-end solutions;
- Track record developing best in class SNOW reporting;
- Experience working in Scrum/Agile environments;
- Understanding of PMP, A3, Six Sigma, ITIL, Scrum and Agile;
- Clear understanding on modern web development concepts and frameworks;
- Good understanding of content management platforms;
- Ability to work in remote environments and distributed teams;
- Drive to work and collaborate in a team;
- A passion for providing solutions to make the world better for customers and businesses;
- Exposure to ITSM Applications Development is preferable;
- Relevant experience with AngularJS;
- ITIL Foundation Certification is a plus;
- Relevant experience in developing and integration of ServiceNow modules is a plus;
- Fluency in English.
- Develop new modules and business flows in ServiceNow Application;
- Fix defects in ServiceNow modules;
- Adapt existing ServiceNow modules and business flows to changing customers’ business needs;
- Administration and configuration of existing ServiceNow modules;
- Writing of documentation and procedures/ documenting the source code with comments and writing technical documentation;
- Implementing corrective actions;
- Reporting on progress, issues and problems to the supervisor; providing lessons learned and giving suggestions to optimize the work processes.