KEBA Automation, located in Bucharest is a daughter company of KEBA AG Austria. We are searching for a Service Technician in Banking and Logistic Automation area for Cluj-Napoca.
- You will travel on the designated area, for repair and maintenance activities for the automated systems in the field;
- Being a part of the service team, you will also be responsible to provide incidents analyses and resolving reports through the Help-Desk and to efficiently work with issue tracker system;
- You will learn specific Automation technology (elector-mechanical and software components);
- You should keep a spare parts record and provide monthly administrative reports;
- You should achieve the right skills in order to provide machine operating trainings for company's customers.
- You should possess Technical University or Baccalaureate degree and Professional Electronics / IT experience;
- You have technical background for automated systems;
- You have developed excellent communication skills and are able to work in order to meet strict deadlines;
- The job requires significant travel activity;
- You have excellent English knowledge, computer proficiency and driving license;
- You should be able to work autonomously.
Alpha Leasing Romania IFN
- Company car for on field interventions;
- Laptop, mobile phone;
- Technical trainings;
- Private healthcare subscription;
- Motivating salary package: NET salary offered = 600 EUR
If you feel you have the necessary skills for these truly challenging and rewarding position, send your CV in English.