Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Regarding the education, knowledge, and necessary qualifications, the person we are looking for should have:
- Good knowledge of mechanics, electromechanics, hydraulics and pneumatics
- Medium English knowledge;
- Driving licence B category.
In what concerns the work experience, our best candidate has:
- Minimum 2 years of experience on a similar position;
- Minimum 1 year of experience working directly with end customers.
As a person, we are looking for someone who:
- Has very good communication and interpersonal relationship skills;
- Has planning and organizing skills;
- Is Is independent but also a good team player;
- Is solution and action oriented;
- Has availability to an extended program;
- Has willingness to travel;
- Is honest and reliable.
The CNC Service Technician’s main responsibilities will be to:
- Install and commission the CNC machines;
- Provide warranty service, repair service and maintenance service in the field for the company’s clients;
- Comply with procedures and technologies of work;
- Collaborate with all departments involved.
- Fixed salary & payment of diurnal hours;
- Settlement of transportation with the company's car;
- Specialized training;
- Private medical insurance.
Our client, Teximp, is a multinational company with the headquarters in Switzerland, specialized in the sale and service of CNC machine tools: lathes and machining centers.
Please send me your CV on and I will contact you, if you meet the requirements for this position, in order to schedule a first meeting and get to know each other.