SSI Schaefer is hiring Service Support Engineer
The SSI SCHAEFER Group is the world's leading solutions provider of modular warehouse and logistics systems and employs a workforce of overpeople at its international subsidiaries and production sites.
With over 1,100 software experts, we develop customer-oriented, individually tailored intralogistics solutions
As our next Service Support Engineer, you will provide technical support for automated material handling systems and equipment in warehouses and distribution centers running SSI Schaefer software, using an array of technical tools to perform the installation and configuration, troubleshooting and problem solving.
• Identifies and resolves issues as well as contributing to the improvement of already delivered systems
• Properly updates help-desk ticketing system to track, monitor and resolve issues
• Effectively communicates with customers in high-impact scenarios
• Properly escalating unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
• Trains internal and external customers to increase system knowledge, resolve and prevent issues from recurring
• Install, configure and manage the SSI Schaefer application according to internal specifications
• Creates documentation and training materials for system users and system service & maintenance
Skills and qualifications
• Technical University Degree
• Technical experience in on-site service and remote end-user support
• Experience with Ticketing systems
• Good communication skills and good command of English, German is a plus
• Good team player as part of a global distributed team.
• Availability for 24/7 on call support
Why working with SSI Schaefer?
- Pleasant work environment with global exposure
- Family run company
- Healthy growth
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Supported trainings & education
- Meal voucher, sport voucher
- Medical & life insurance
- In the case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company
- Safe workplace
- Wide scope of action by integration of modern technologies (.: image recognition, voice recognition, robotics, autonomous vehicles, mobile computing) together with well proved ones (.: OOP, database, MQ, automation)
- Traveling around the world
Help us realize visions!
Only the selected candidates for this position will be contacted.