Service Operations, Country Sales Organisation
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $ billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximatelyemployees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit our website.
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work.
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Service Operations Specialist
Country Sales Organisation - Services
Your key deliverables:
- Act as liaison for all service business safety issues, related to engineering operations, including, if applicable, regular reporting requirements
- Contribute to the CSO (Country Sales Organization) Service Strategic Plan to ensure growth and sustained profitability in line with Eaton's overall strategic goals - particularly focused on EMEA expectations
- Coordinate the Field Service resources: ensure efficient utilization of service resources (internal or external) in compliance to H&S regulations, Field Audits, Training and development
- Act as escalation point for customer, technical and operational escalations, coordinating with available teams to resolves issues. Work needs to be coordinated with Points of Contact in the Eaton business units, technical teams and EMEA Services
- Facilitate as applicable in the implementation and delivery of improved Field Service applications and tools (. electronic field service reports)
- Coordinate service operations requiring intensive customer/supplier relationship management
- Cooperate with service team and service group to process all customer service issues and to identify customer complaints
- Monitor ongoing service activities, . availability of emergency boxes, use of tools & other materials on site
- Coordinate product warranty, including if applicable the technical diagnosis, and after warranty activities, including service network development focused on win-win service partnership
- Manage the customer install base with the provided internal apps - ERP/CRM
- Commission, maintain, program and service (as applicable) of Eaton systems in the area of responsibility, including, but not limited to medium voltage & central battery systems; possess a high understanding of low voltage systems
- Originate, develop and facilitate trainings at Eaton / customer locations on Eaton’s systems
- Ensure the highest level of safety standards are implemented and aligned with Eaton’s standard on Managing Environment, Safety, Security and Health, Eaton's Zero Incident Safety Culture as well as national guidelines and procedures
- Liaise with the business units’ technical departments regarding complaint resolution and root cause analysis
- Educated at Bachelors’ degree or equivalent, preferably in Engineering or business operations related?
- Coming with proven track record in operations and experience in field service?
- Knowledgeable of field engineering services and electrical/mechanical industry
- Possessing strong customer orientation and commercial skills?
- Strong communicator, with ability to work with people at multiple levels?
- IT literate in Microsoft Office tools and ERPs?
- Able to plan, organise and prioritise your tasks, with minimum supervision?
- Fluent in English language?
What Eaton offers?
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great career opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Candidate applying to the vacancy may be subject of the background screening.