Service Operations Analyst
Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
2Checkout (formerly Avangate) is the digital commerce & payments provider that helps companies sell their products and services. Our products are proudly used by HP Software, Kaspersky Lab, Bitdefender andother clients globally. Our ambitious team is building a successful product, tremendously recognized by 50+ international industry awards.
At 2Checkout we believe that success is achieved by teams that work hard, think smart, and dream big. As part of our team you’ll work in a friendly and fast-paced environment, where ideas are encouraged and people are passionate about their work. Working at 2Checkout is an exciting challenge that grows your career while having lots of fun.
Interested in joining the team?
As a Service Operations Analyst, you will be part of the Service Operations Team, delivering Level 3 exceptional service to our Merchants and Internal teams from all over the world.
You will be responsible for offering technical and integration support to our business customers during all phases of the commercial process (prospecting, on-boarding and maintenance) and for overseeing the overall Incident Management Process.
What you’ll do:
- Increase your e-commerce knowledge, by handling Level 3 B2B and internal requests;
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards;
- Identify potential problems and/or increasing trend of repetitive Incidents;
- Supervise service restoration & the resolution of all production incidents;
- Control the incident processing and error correction in the scope of the agreed upon service levels for the application/system;
- Work in shifts from Monday to Friday and on-call for the rest of the time.
- Increase your focus and problem-solving skills, by troubleshooting 3rd party/custom platforms integrations;
- Maintain and develop a broad technical knowledge of 2Checkout`s features and services;
- Offer solutions to issues that are often non-standard or non-routine;
- Represent the escalation point for internal 2Checkout departments, on product knowledge or technical enquiries;
- Adapt and develop prioritization skills by identifying appropriate resolutions within the required timeframe based on SLAs;
- Report and prioritize performance or technical defects;
- Logging, classifying and prioritizing incidents, bugs and service requests;
- Engage with customers on collaborative way to ensure customer confidence and satisfaction;
- Monitor our organization’s systems from a performance and uptime perspective.
What you need to have:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in technical support/customer service;
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant fields, or equivalent;
- Right attitude to take ownership and drive the topic to a solution;
- High organizational skills: time management, prioritization, planning and attention-to-detail;
- Proven services and infrastructure knowledge and expertise on the lead of Incident Management Process execution (ITIL Framework);
- Excellent communication skills, you will resolve our partners’ inquiries and support your colleagues throughout the organization;
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Excellent command of English language (both written and spoken), preferably C1/C2;
- Results oriented attitude - our team and company’s primary interest is to deliver qualitative results;
- Team-player skills/ Focus on developing and helping self & others – you will work in a multicultural environment, across different continents;
- Able to assess and prioritize faults and respond or escalate accordingly;
- Ability to work independently and self-conscientiously;
- Creative and open mind for changes;
- Flexibility to work in shifts.
Nice to have:
- ITIL foundation concepts or degree;
- Experience with monitoring solution (,Pingdom,Splunk);
- Knowledge with applications Confluence/Jira, Zendesk and SLAs;
- Debugging, troubleshooting and bug reporting;
- E-Commerce concepts;
- Experience with networks (IP, TCP, HTTP, firewalls, proxy servers);
- A high level of understanding of technical support processes.
Why you’ll love working here:
- A unique work experience in an open, creative and informal atmosphere;
- Inspiring, smart and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Exposure to the latest technologies;
- Work from home;
- International work environment in an exciting growth phase;
- Flexible schedule within the limits of the department’s availability;
- Great team/company events (teambuildings, board games sessions, team dinners, yearly parties);
- Competitive pay and monthly performance bonus (up to 100 EUR NET);
- Flexible benefits package, with a monthly budget, that you can use for different perks: meal tickets, various gym subscriptions with 50% discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.;
- Private medical subscription (with 4 different medical providers to choose from);
- Bookster subscription;
- Company hardware equipment.