All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Professional Services, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The IT Service Manager for Print services is responsible end to end for the Printing services within Allianz world. Acts as owner for all related services for printers mostly in DE but with the capability to expand in global services.
- Validating and approving provider and customer billing;
- Operational responsibility (run) for the Print Services;
- Steering the external provider, who is responsible for the daily operation;
- Coordination of internal and external partners to ensure service quality and a state-of-the-art technology;
- SLA Reporting for services;
- Coordination of work requests in collaboration with our provider and Service Manager;
- Documentation of operational processes (run books);
- The service delivery manager has a detailed specialist knowledge as well as technical understanding of the services in order to continuously improve the services;
- Responsible for continuous service improvement;
- Escalation instance for operational service complaints;
- Manage, analyze and optimize processes together with the print team and improve the solutions/services;
- Plan and manage all costs and investments into services (. order book, SAP) – supported by the financial service manager for print;
- Analyze completeness and quality of offered services (. by conducting benchmarks and deriving measures for improvement);
- Key contact for customer requests and questions;
- Maintain service catalogue (service descriptions, order agreements, SLA/quality criteria);
- Plan the strategy, needs and approach for cross-topics such as security, capacity mgmt., disaster recovery, etc. – jointly with the other workplace and infrastructure services;
- Ensure correctness of technical content within provider contracts;
- Ensure that the demand is in line with agreed IT investment & operating plan and that demand priorities are clearly understood;
- Oversee knowledge mgmt. for service desk & service recipients;
- Take care of marketing-related topics such as user handbooks, intranet websites, ASN communities;
- Provide management information/presentations concerning services, prices, service level quality and P&L.
- Qualification or corresponding professional experience in IT (at least 5 years in global projects);
- Qualification or corresponding professional experience as Service Manager (at least 3 years);
- Skills and competencies (functional / technical / methodical / social, alliance competencies);
- In-depth knowledge/experience in ITIL processes and tools;
- Experience with international project or (offshore) cooperation;
- Proficiency in Office 365 and Service Management tools;
- Pronounced commitment and flexibility, assertiveness, goal and team orientation as well as independent work, personal responsibility, initiative, persuasiveness and negotiation skills;
- Good knowledge of printers and related printing services.
- Fluency in English is required;
- Fluency in German is required;
- Reliable with high level of accuracy;
- Ability to coordinate with all levels of stakeholders and ability to persuade/follow-up to ensure results;
- Team player and ability to work under pressure with advanced level of self-organization and initiative;
- Ability to remotely coordinate with stakeholders across globe by effectively utilizing the communication channels;
- Good communication and relationship building skills;
- Certification in ITIL V4 (Foundation).
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.