Job title: Service Manager, Country Sales Organisation
Alternative job title:
Job tags: ehs, manager, service, maintenance
Job location: Bucharest, RO
Experience requirements: Management
Workfield requirements: Others: General Management
Contract type: Permanent full-time
Locations: Romania - Bucuresti-Ilfov
Country Sales Organisation - Services
In this role you will be responsible for the Service Business in Romania, reporting into the Regional Service Manager and acting as part of local country sales organization. Incumbent is required to manage the service team to achieve defined financial goals, to ensure customer satisfaction and to seek growth opportunities within all market sectors whilst applying standard work practices as defined by Eaton Business Standard and Eaton’s Zero safety culture
Your key deliverables:
Service Sales & Operations Strategy
- Analysis of market data, trends, customer needs in order to align with the sales strategy and to implement operational plans
- Maintain and build relations with important internal and external stakeholders
- Management of the strategic country operating planning process
- Manage sales plans by developing and assigning individual or team targets
- Analysis, reporting evaluation and development of KPI’s aligned to the Profit Plan and Strategic Plan
- Maintain Internal Reports as required
- Keep good customer contacts and build closer relation with key accounts
- Manage the Profit & Loss for Service business
- Manage service complaints activity, act as escalation point for customers
- Act as liaison for all service business safety issues, related to engineering operations
- Contribute to the Country Sales Organization Service Strategic Plan to ensure growth
- Coordinate the Field Service internal team and external resources
- Coordinate trainings
- Ensure the highest level of safety standards are implemented and aligned with Eaton’s standard on Managing Environment, Safety, Security and Health
- Negotiate and influence at executive and management level resulting in contracts and agreements
- Initiate, develop and implement sales -oriented customer campaigns and other marketing activities to support the Service business growth
- Provide operational leadership to the local service organization
- Act as a role model in line with Eaton ethical standards of conduct and Eaton leadership value and attributes
- Ensure development plan for the team including all necessary training program and coaching
What Eaton offers?
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great career opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Candidate applying to the vacancy may be subject of the background screening.
- Educated at Bachelors’ degree or equivalent, preferably in Engineering or Business
- Coming with proven track record in service management, with at least 5-7 years’ of experience?
- Leading by example and demonstrating a high profile personal commitment to EHS?
- Ready to be accountable for the implementation of the service EHS policies and procedures?
- Knowledgeable of (field)engineering services and electrical/mechanical industry?
- A strategic thinker, keen on process management, decision making and developing others?
- Possessing strong customer orientation and commercial skills?
- Strong communicator, with ability to work with people at multiple levels?
- IT literate in Microsoft Office tools (Excel) and ERPs?
- Fluent in English language?
- Ready to travel up to 25% of the working time?
Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently, and more reliably. Eaton’s 2019 revenues were $ billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximatelyemployees. For more information, visit .
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work.
Find out more on