Service Improvement Manager - Project Based
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
- The role is accountable for building, deploying, assessing and maintaining the Service Management Framework for GDO Service Delivery.
- Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends solutions/best practices
- Decisions are guided by resource availability and functional objectives
- Support the delivery and implementation of strategic projects and programmes within agreed time, cost and quality.
- Request revisions to policies, processes, procedures and plans where necessary, in order to develop and propagate knowledge of improvement actions that will benefit learning throughout the organisation.
- Ensures and monitors that root-cause analysis (RCA) of client service issues is conducted and learning is shared and applied for future benefit
- Identifying and implementing changes and potential cost-saving initiatives.
- Promote the standardisation of contract documents (P&Ps, Billing docs, Training materials, etc.) and headcount capabilities across target teams.
- Sets targets for improvements in service quality and resource utilization. Creates and Manages Service Improvement Plans (SIPs) to realise improvements.
Communications and Rightshore Image Improvement
- Official announcements and communications for and from the entire Rightshore Programme (standardisation).
- Create a framework to evaluate and improve consistency and quality of CAPMs, BRMs and P&Ps across the entire account portfolio – formalise Knowledge Management.
- Responsible for the regular publishing of the Rightshore Programme Newsletter - improve internal and external communications.
- Relationship Management in Services
- People Management
- Service Operations Expertise
- Creativity & Innovation
- Service Governance and Performance Management
- Technical Expertise
- Service Transition Expertise
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent English skills
- Can do attitude, thrives on problem solving at design phase and seeing the solution through to successful implementation
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing at all levels of seniority,
formally and informally.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Multinational company experience is a plus
Please apply only in the nature specified.
We thank everyone for applying, however only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.