For a manufacturer of packaging lines (Polish company) are we looking for a service engineer for Romanian clients. Location - whole Romania, we do not have a preference of your address. Clients are in whole Romania.
An ideal candidate is a person with at least 2 years of experience in a similar position, with experience in the service or operation of packaging or sorting equipment. As the position requires frequent trips and longer stays in other countries (Spain, Germany, etc.), it is necessary to be ready for such trips.
We are looking for people oriented at solving problems and able to work under pressure (time, customer). Communicative skills and the ability to establish contacts with various people (from operators and line employees to company owners / directors) are also important.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- installation and configuration of packaging lines and machines supplied by employer
- providing training for operators in the use of delivered machines
- conducting periodic and on-call services
- customer support in the event of faults
- trips related to the repair and maintenance of machines
- cooperation with other departments of the company (parts department, sales department)
- regular reporting to the Service Manager
- good manual skills, the ability to use all types of mechanical tools and power tools.
- knowledge of electrical engineering and electronics is an advantage
- Driving license. B is a must
- knowledge of English to the extent necessary to communicate freely with clients
- valid passport (in connection with traveling outside the EU)
- willingness to work in non-standard hours
- self-discipline, punctuality, reliability, time management skills, focus on details
What we offer:
- attractive salary with a bonus system
- work in a dynamically developing company operating on many European markets
- work in a stable company with an established position on the market
- work in a young, well-coordinated team
- the opportunity to work in different countries and gain international experience
- the possibility of development and improvement of qualifications through trainings
- full support in the initial period of work
- flexible approach to working hours
There is no need to be afraid, company will help you to learn everything what you need to know for working independently. Anyway, you will never be alone, still you can be in touch with a wide team in Europe and colleagues can help you.
Perfect job for a person that want to travel a lot (most of the travels around Romania, later further countries)
Talk to me for more details or send me your CV. Don´t miss a great opportunity of such challenging job!
We can talk via Teams, Skype or Google Meet :-)