TehnoINSTRUMENT is a leader in instrumentation and automation since, delivering technical solutions to big players in Romania’s top industries: refineries, chemical and petrochemical plants, thermo-power plants, cement industry, mechanical engineering industries, water works companies, ecology institutes, nuclear research institutes, universities and research centers.
TehnoINSTRUMENT provides complex solutions for Industrial Process Control, Environmental Monitoring, F&G Detection, Laboratory and Research.
Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 years in Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering
Place of work: Head Office, Ploiesti
Head of Service Dept.
The Service Engineer will be responsible for installation, repairing, maintaining and troubleshooting electronic equipment.
- Travels extensively to customers’ locations, including factories, power generating stations, cement plants and other sites as required by customers
- Perform scheduled maintenance to prevent equipment malfunctions and make repairs when equipment fails unexpectedly
- Studies blueprints, schematics, manuals and other specifications to determine installation procedures
- Installs or oversees installation of equipment according to manufacturer's specifications
- Operates systems to demonstrate equipment and to analyze malfunctions
- Interprets maintenance manuals, schematics, and wiring diagrams, and repairs equipment, utilizing knowledge of electronics and using standard test instruments and hand tools
- Consults with engineering staff to resolve unusual problems in system operation and maintenance
- Ensures that customers are trained to use the products and provide assistance when necessary
- Makes detailed reports on all the work that is done on each equipment
Requested Skills & Experience:
Other post-graduate degrees are an advantage