Service Desk with German
Partially remote job (working time will be divided between remote and company's headquarters)
* all languages are compulsory
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation withemployees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos operates under the brands Atos and Atos|Syntel. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
If you are:
- Proactive and flexible;
- Fluent in German;
- Motivate to develop your career in IT;
... And have also:
- Very good communication abilities;
- Team spirit;
- Customer oriented;
- Learning Abilities;
- Passion for technology;
You could be our colleague and join our growing company in Timisoara!
We are looking for talented new colleagues passionate about IT domain, German speaker with desire to become a professional within our team located in Timisoara.
Main responsibilities as follows:
- Assure the operation of the Hardware and Software systems;
- Conducting all preparative actions in order to ensure full operation and availability of the production environment. This includes the responsibility for the quality and the continuous optimization based on the service level;
- Planning and execution of changes and releases (includes all preparative actions to ensure the quality and the continuous optimization based on the service level).
- good communication skills, both written and spoken;
- team working skills;
- customer service skills;
- English language - medium level;
- German language mandatory - proficiency level;
What we offer
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
• Training and certifications: On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
• Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
• Compensation: Competitive salary package and relocation bonus for candidates outside West Area;
• Extra vacation days;
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for interview and please note that your resume will be entered in our data base and may be used in further recruitment projects.