SERVICE DESK TECHNICIANS WITH GERMAN / FRENCH
Gross approximate salary / month in euro
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
For one of our clients, a digital service provider, we are looking for several Service Desk Technicians with German or FRENCH skills to join their team in Timisoara, Romania.
As a Service desk technician you’ll be a problem-solver, device & software technician and more – all while being positive and professional.
And you’ll also be a hero when you solve customer’s challenges.
What will you do:
- Provide support to end users on a variety of issues including software, hardware, operating system and Microsoft Office by responding to calls, emails and personnel requests for technical support
- Identify, research, and resolve technical inquiries by documenting, tracking and monitoring technical issues to ensure a timely resolution for end users
- Create and assignsservice tickets that are submitted by end users who are experiencing technical difficulties by using helpdesk software
- Create, modify and maintain Active Directory user accounts, Office 365 email accounts and telephone extensions for new users or make changes to existing accounts
- Create ‘How to’ documentation to assist users with basic and/or recurring support issues
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Spoken languages: fluent German and English
- Previous service desk and customer care experience or technically skilled in common computer programs and systems
- Experience with diagnosing and resolving technical issues is a plus
- Customer oriented, interpersonal skills, listening skills, analytical skills and team spirit.
- Availability to work in day shifts
What’s in it for you:
- Central building offices with excellent view on the city, top facilities and equipment
- Competitive salary, performance bonus, meal tickets and gift vouchers
- Training opportunities
- Medlife medical package
- Extra vacation days
- Massage at the office day
- Fruits on the house
- Relocation package