L1 IT Customer Support with French
Remote job (the activity is performed from home)
* all languages are compulsory
We are searching for tech savvy enthusiasts!
If you enjoy using computers and find satisfaction in helping others find the ideal solution, YOU are our future colleague!
And you'll also be considered a hero when you solve our customer's challenges.
What you will do:
- Provide accurate and optimal IT solutions via telephone, e-mails or chat;
- After an effective training period you will be able to troubleshoot different issues (office, windows, outlook, internet, specific applications, hardware);
- Assist in the resolution of customer and support issues to ensure a positive impact on customer satisfaction;
- Follow-up the existing back-log;
- Comply with project’s performance indicators;
- Communicate with other designated teams and escalate complex issues.
- Spoken languages: fluent French and English (B2/C1);
- Technical college or university is not mandatory as necessary training will be ensured;
- Previous customer support experience is an advantage;
- Excellent customer service abilities: client orientation, active listening and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and to multitask;
- Availability to work in shifts.
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Central building offices with an excellent view of the city, top facilities and equipment (during the pandemic, we all work from home)
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonus
- Meal tickets and gift vouchers
- Training opportunities
- Regina Maria medical package
- Copayment 7Card
- Massage at the office day
What about choosing much more than a job?