All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of solutions: Professional Services, Financial, Actuarial, IT Services and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The Service Desk role provides resolutions to queries related to AP, AR, VMD, Procurement topics, coming from internal users, business and suppliers. Acts as dispatcher for complex queries.
- Managing the service provider helpdesk and solve escalation topics with the help of dedicated teams, depending on the topic of the query.
- 1st level support – key interface for the business user and vendor to receive status information on procurement-to-pay processes (status of PO, invoice, Goods Receipt)
- Dispatches to 2nd level vendor support for operational procurement helpdesk in regards to ARIBA solutions
- Supporting Supplier with ARIBA topics on low complexity queries
- Supporting Supplier on invoicing topics with the help of the AP Team
- Provides support if the Purchase Requisition processing in Ariba doesn`t work as per procedure
- Identifies and drives process optimization + standardization for Service Desk topics to all Allianz Operational Entities
- Works in SAP FI, ARIBA, SAP-MM, Service Now
- Controls the relevant Desktop procedures for Service Desk to be up to date
- Liaises with other Operational Entities, units, departments as well as with externals (clients, providers) and fosters good relationships
- University Degree
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience within query resolution related to P2P activities
- Fluent English and good German for internal communication and vendor interaction.
- Accurate and reliable way of working
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer and service oriented
- ARIBA System knowledge (SAP MM beneficial)
- SAP-FI/AP knowledge
- International cross functional work experience
- Solution orientated, decision maker, self-driven working
- Transition experience it`s a plus
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.