Service Delivery Manager with German
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Typically this role reports to Client Account Delivery Manager. The role may also report to Account Management role or country Head of Service Delivery depending on the relevant organization structure in the region.
- Accountable for managing service delivery for one or more client accounts - often across multiple sites and countries.
- Consistent and measured delivery of service to SLA.
- Provides support to new business opportunities. Takes an active role in bids and supports the transition and implementation of new business (including new service offers).
- Continuous and demonstrable improvement of productivity resulting in increased cost effectiveness and value. Be able to evidence these savings across relevant customer base
- In conjunction with the CADM, ensures resources, capabilities and capacity to meet both existing and new business demand.
- Ensures processes are in place to pro-actively protect consistent service quality through rigorous management of change control and acceptance into service procedures in line with Service Delivery governance guidance.
- Provides expert problem management support to difficult, high profile customer issues and ensures root-cause analysis is conducted and a corrective action plan is followed through with any learning applied for future benefit
- Constantly improves the quality and inter-working of the whole virtual service team, including other Xerox partners and suppliers.
- Ensures the client contractual targets and measurements are supported by back-to-back supplier commitments.
- Ensures robust tools and - where relevant - technological platforms are in place to support customer environment and best service solution.
- Motivates, develops and mentors other service delivery employees and managers.
- Directly coordinate employees (as appropriate to the country, client account and service line).
- Identifies same account growth opportunities to be converted into sales prospects.
- Works directly with SDM L2 or CADM to create the contracts Account Business Plan for the year. Supports review and on-going input.
- Experience of having successfully operated at prime customer contact level
- Service delivery management experience having lead high quality service delivery to customer(s)
- Business unit or contract budget ownership with experience of P&L management.
- ITIL aligned experience of having designed and implemented productivity as well as customer satisfaction improvements.
- Strong IT industry knowledge. Technical background a bonus with specific focus on the delivery of managed services..
- Experience working in a virtual environment.
- Preferred experience in outsourcing bids, from pre-sales to successful implementation
- Strong presentation skills with experience of presenting to senior customer representatives.
- Proven experience of /supplier management
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively - within a matrix management environment
- Experienced in integrating customer and operational requirements into supplier relationships, including delivery partnerships
- Language skills - advanced level of English and German
- Preferred Relevant professional qualifications (ITIL, Lean Six Sigma, PMI)
Additional Role Requirements:
- Regular travel and face to face meetings with clients as required
- Experience working across Countries and Cultures.
- Experience of working in a virtual environment.