Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with overemployees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The role of the Service Delivery Manager (SDM) is a critical and complex delivery management role within Atos, serving as the nexus for a varied combination of accountabilities and responsibilities. As the leader accountable for Client delivery in a delivery matrix organization, the SDM role requires (pro-) active leadership skills and execution discipline to ensure an integrated end to end (E2E) service is delivered to our clients. In his role, the SDM assures that the key areas of service delivery management are covered: 1) Client Delivery Quality, Satisfaction and Governance; 2) Compliance, Security and Risk Management; 3) Cost Management; 4) Community building (external and internal).
The personal abilities which would recommend the ideal candidate for this position are efficient communication skills both written and orally, flexibility, goal and results orientation, integrity, stress handling.
Most common assignment types that we work on include:
• Ensure Customer Satisfaction is at the heart of our daily delivery;
• In Atos SDM = customer, for the customer SDM = Atos;
• Plan and complete delegated tasks to a high standard, delivering work within an agreed time-frame;
• Patch management coordination;
• Technical bridge coordination in Major Incident Management;
• Support Solution Design for upselling;
• Establish and foster a Continuous Service Improvement culture;
• Partner with Tower Service Managers and Tower Heads to manage necessary resource allocation/skills for efficient account delivery in line with budget, service requirements and with client’s changing business needs;
• Active Cost Management to deliver on Atos financial commitments;
• Provide Client Delivery Leadership to the Atos delivery team and client;
• Establish close interlock with Client Manager to develop account plans, External Revenue fulfillment, Customer Satisfaction , opportunity development and contract renewal;
• Represent the customer within the Global Delivery Center in case of escalation or major incidents;
• Ensure training/processes for on/off-boarding of account resources are in place;
• Ensure Atos Service Management Model and IT Control Framework compliancy;
• Ensure proper focus by the delivery team on Compliance & Security;
• Ensure continuous GDPR compliance with Atos-maintained systems containing client personal data;
• Review management and status of software licenses and certificates on a regular basis ensuring timely renewals to prevent service outage;
• Monitor lifecycle management and related plans for delivered services;
• Active involvement and review in Handover to Operations for new/changed services;
• Actively lead the Daily Service Reviews with key operational staff, driving accountability, action and prevention;
• Drive Risk Management behaviors to ensure proper focus on operational risk.
• Fluent in French and English;
• Basic understanding of IT Services and IT infrastructure;
• Flexible in approaching the role and task completion;
• Actively acknowledge others’ efforts, contribution and commitment to Atos strategic objectives
• Demonstrate drive, determination, enthusiasm and ability to work effectively as a member and leader of the team;
• Act as a role model, coaching/ mentoring team members, ensuring that there is an effective succession plan to obtain and maintain end-to-end service delivery and business continuity;
• Negotiation, persuasion and Business relationship management skills.
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
• Training and certifications: On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
• Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
• Compensation: Competitive salary package and relocation bonus for candidates outside West Area;
• Extra vacation days;
Join our dynamic team and you will find yourself in a multicultural and challenging environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also expand and enrich your experience by participating in international projects.