Service Analyst with FRENCH
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced, French - advanced
We are looking for new colleagues who have a passion for making things work and are willing to contribute with creative, out of the box solutions to problems arising in a dynamic environment, under high pressure. We want you to be part of our partner`s Global Network Operations Center and collaborate within diverse and multinational teams.
What you need for this role
- A bachelor`s degree in technical fields IT/Telecom (it’s a plus, not a must)
- Language skills: French (advanced level - minimum B2) and English
- Adaptability, analytical skills, customer focus
- Multitasking and prioritizing abilities
- Positive attitude, flexibility, team spirit
- Investigative and analytical problem-solving skills
What you will do
- Monitor the network, events and execute pre-defined scripts in case of alarms and incidents reported by network management systems
- Monitor network traffic and analyse service performance while maintaining high level of customer satisfaction by providing services fully compliant with the Service Level Agreements (SLA) and minimizing impact on customer service
- Drive complex outage from a technical side and restore the services in synchronization with the customer, partners and Technical Support Operations
- Play the role of Outage Manager, if required, to ensure effective coordination of resources involved in trouble resolution
- Provide prompt and appropriate follow-up with regular feedback to customers in relation to on-going issues
What do you get?
- Competitive salary and benefits package (various discounts/offerings for sports, financial, medical services and others)
- Professional learning & development opportunities through on the job training programs
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources
- Opportunity to practice your language skills with native speakers
- Days of annual vacation
If we caught your attention and if you have an updated CV, please feel free to apply for this job. Our team of recruiters will come back to you as soon as possible.
- Pourriez-vous avoir un appel avec un client français et résoudre son problème par téléphone?