Service Account Manager DACH (Home Office)
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Job Opening as Service Account Manager in the Test and Measurement Industry
An excellent position with a worldwide market leader in Measurement and Monitoring Products has just came up and I am looking for a Service Account Manager with their DACH team working from home office. Based overseas, is our client growing extensively over the last years especially on the European Market and is looking to expand their reach even further. As there is immense potential for internal promotions, we are looking now for an:
Service Account Manager - DACH
You will work as a key member of the European service team to generate opportunities and sell multivendor calibration contracts as well as other services adding to the extensive Test and Measurement portfolio offered by our client. While fostering good relationships with your team of Inside Sales and Customer Service employees you will have to maintain and build strong, lasting relationships with your key clients.
The exceptional candidate we are looking for is highly focused with excellent social and networking skills. You have to be able to develop strong client relationships to manage existing accounts while providing a very in-depth technical knowledge of the industry. Furthermore we are looking for mentoring qualities to support junior members of the team.
Main Responsibilities include:
• Selling new multi-year service agreements and contracts to clients
• Supervise and potentially lead a team of Inside Account and Customer Service Representatives
• Develop good working relationships with the direct and indirect sales teams
• Ongoing compelling conversations with executive level roles
• Meet and surpass Service Sales targets on a monthly basis compared to business plan goals
• Maintain regular customer communication and ensure that Service contracts are renewed in time
• Manage and drive forecasts through excellent client relationships with the existing customer base
• Minimum of 4 years' experience with Service Sales within a technical environment
• Experience in selling services is a must!
• Competence to help potential customers to analyse and asses their internal costs
• Self-motivated and driven as well as flexible for business travel within the DACH region
• Participation and successful completion of at least one highly-recognized sales training or program
• Previous experience with the management of small teams is plus
• Fluent English and German skills
Interested? Then simply contact me, Sarah Stade on to schedule an informal call and talk more about the company and the role.