Server Administrator - Risk&Agility MoSes
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
AMOS SE Romania Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
As part of the IT Support team, you have the responsibility to manage a pool of Servers located in Data Center, test new versions of Risk&Agility Moses test environment, troubleshoot together with the Actuarial team of Allianz for different application bugs. You will have a critical position by being the SPOC between the Actuarial team, Development team and Infrastructure team.
- Manage the physical & virtualized Live & Testing environments
- Plan, prepare and manage patching of the servers in both Live & Testing environments
- Propose upgrade plan of the environments Servers
- Optimize the work environment and connections on the servers
- Work closely with the Vulnerability and Security Teams to synchronize the necessities for the servers
Responsibilities Risk & Agility MoSes application
- Act as SPOC for Risk & Agility MoSes application
- Be able to drive troubleshooting sessions with the integrator and the client for the application
- Raise tickets for creating new users to use the application
- Raise internal tickets for application issues
- Apply patches and upgrades for the application
- Work closely with the Client and the Application Owner to synchronize the necessities for the application
- At least 2 year experience in working with Windows Server
- At least 2 year experience in working with Hyper-V/VMWare experience
- Experience in working with Microsoft HPC (High Performance Computing)
- Experience in working with Microsoft SQL server
- Experience with server and computing type of hardware
- Networking experience for understanding complex infrastructure designs
- Experience in working in an international environment
- Must be fluent in English both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- MCITP/CCNA certifications is a plus
- Knowledge of the Risk & Agility MoSes application is a plus
- Effective communication, presentation and networking skills are essential
- Very Good Organizational Skills and Presentations skills
- Strategic Skills – Global Thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving
- Ability to implement distribution tools and methodologies that provide a market advantage compared to competitors
- Ability to utilize experience to implement best practices in channel management
Health and Well-being
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Relaxation Room and PlayRoom;
- WorldClass Subscription;
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- English and German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Team buildings and team outings; CSR Campaigns and Outdoor Events;
- Modern Office Facilities and friendly working environment within an enthusiastic team;
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Monthly transport costs deduction;
- Meal and gift tickets.