Series Product Change Manager – ADAS TSR
Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We’re looking for a series product change manager, with experience in lead and manage required changes in products in series production within best possible time frame, minimum implementation cost with highest quality and customer satisfaction. Provide solutions, prioritize and implement the changes to meet the business, customer, development and production related goals.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Planning and controlling of changes in series projects;
(Quality, Timing, Cost, production, customer..);
- Responsible for changes (incl. PCN/PTN‘s) and tracking after assessment process for implementation in series production;
- Owner of respective Product CCB‘s in series production and functional lead for the respective series change teams;
- Active involvement from MLC80 onwards for preparation of handover at G90;
- Interface between Production and Engineering domains during series production;
- Interface between OES and Engineering domains during series production;
- Represent project interests in supplier communication.
- University degree in a relevant field (. Electronics, Computer science, ...);
- Understanding of embedded systems;
- Ability to work in a process-driven environment with customer focus;
- Quality related methodology ( FMEA, 8D, 5Why);
- Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
- Good communication and team skills;
- Knowledge and experience with manufacturing technologies will be a plus.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.