Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
This job can be done remotely
English - advanced
Gross salary / month
800 - 1200
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are looking for you to join our team and help us communicate the benefits of our tool Mindomo to millions of people all over the world. You will be joining a team of about 10 persons and you will be a Very Important Person of our team.
We need you to be able to:
- Communicate clearly and concisely in English, both orally and in writing
- Be autonomous and productive
- Develop SEO strategies that increase our search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout our website and marketing materials
- Monitor performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
Your most important qualities in order of their importance:
- Fast Learner
- Hard Working
What do we offer?
- The usual benefits: attractive salary, meal tickets, coffee & tea, etc..
- More important than all of the above:
- Work in a friendly, transparent and meritocratic environment ;
- Doing meaningful work - it is important for you to love to do what we need you to do.
Do I need to have previous experience in SEO?
- Yes. We are looking for someone with proven SEO experience. Experience with the following tools is a must: Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Semrush, Moz (or similar), up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
What geographic locations do we target?
- We need you to do SEO for English speaking countries (USA, Canada, UK, Australia), Germany, France.
Do you have the option to work part-time?
Can I work remotely?