We are looking for an SEO Analyst - the position is full time, fully remote with requirement to overlap at least 75% with CST time zone.
Note: This is a contractor opportunity, so all taxes will be handled by the contractor and not LawnStarter.
The SEO Analyst is responsible for monitoring the day to day performance, perform keyword research and assist the SEO Manager with other tasks related to the website performance.
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficient level of English
- Excellent attention to details and a high level of accuracy
- Strong organizational skills and work ethic
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel (. Pivot Tables, Lookup functions)
Examples of responsibilities
- Keyword research
- Suggesting updates for improving the quality and ranking of current content
- Reporting and monitoring of current performance and suggesting changes where needed
- Assist the editorial team with guidance regarding SEO best practices and content structure
What We Offer
- Competitive salary depending on skills and expertise
- Advancement opportunities
- Dynamic, professional, flexible and friendly work environment