The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Hi! We are Extend Studio. We help freelancers, bloggers, entrepreneurs, and startups design websites and launch business ideas that will shape the world.
Extend Studio develops a series of WordPress products, including some very popular WordPress themes and a SaaS WordPress design platform. Our flagship products, Colibri and Extend Themes, are powering over 200k websites worldwide.
We are currently looking for a Senior Web Software QA Engineer to help us deliver a new WordPress design experience.
The largest part of your work will be testing our products. This will include analyzing the product specs, creating test plans and test cases, executing test cases and reporting bugs.
- minimum 3 years of experience as Software Tester or QA Specialist
- good knowledge of QA methodologies and practices
- know stuff about the web (and like it)
- attention to details
- good english knowledge
- fast learner (and willing to work hard and learn a lot)
Nice to have
- web technology knowledge (it would be great if you created a website before)
- some WordPress knowledge
- testing automation knowledge
Joining Extend Studio means:
- Working in a growing company
- Attractive packages according to your skills
- Annual bonus based on individual and company performance
- In house training for the technologies you have less experience with
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work