Senior Web Developer ( Angular )
The developer will be part of the web development team responsible for the design and implementation of the software Graphical User Interfaces with a strong user experience.
These web applications are based on reusable components built on top of an Angular library owned and maintained by the team.
The candidate work in an international team.
Being truly passionate about web development, willing to work in a young dynamic team, and striving for high code quality is key for a successful integration.
Developing high-quality, testable, and maintainable Angular applications with best-practice design.
• Building reusable components and maintaining the web library.
• Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
• Contributing to the team pull requests (GIT).
• Learning new technologies, development practices and patterns.
• Participating to the team's agile rituals as part of a SAFE train.
• Improving work practices
• Willingness to travel periodically when required for planning activities.
• Serves as a SPOC locally
• Experience > 3 years
• Angular experience > 1 year
• Skills : HTML5 / JS / TypeScript / CSS3 / REST / GIT
• Good knowledge of Restful webservices
• Ability to prioritize tasks, to ensure deadlines are achieved.
• Ability to quickly understand business requirements
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.