Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Medium
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Are you a passionate user interface developer? You enjoy listening to users and implementing their feedback to build excellent and innovative experience. You will contribute and make an impact towards development both green-field projects as well as extending the existing ones.
- Build dynamic web pages using java script and advanced Ajax techniques.
- Be pro-active and creative in answering business requirements with interactive UI designs
- Work with Business Analysts to develop product specifications
- Build robust client-facing Web applications (or extend features of existing ones) using industry standard design practices.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assist in ensuring defects and incidents are dealt with, and that any new versions of software are released in a controlled and timely manner
You will be working in the Sustainable Finance Group Team in Bucharest. The team looks after and develops several cloud-based products, working in agile fashion and friendly rewarding environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN.
It’s a bonus if you also have:
- Good knowledge of Java and SQL
- Good to have J2EE experience
- Good in aptitude & problem solving
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Proactive and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Displays energy, drive and stamina.
- Open minded, flexible and willing to adapt to changing situations.
- Comfortable working with global teams operating across different time zones.
- Focused on delivery.
What we offer:
• Attractive benefits package (Medical services, Special discounts for gyms, Meal vouchers)
• Ongoing Education (Participation in conferences and training)
• Access to the most interesting information technologies
• Flexible Working Hours
• Three days for charity/volunteering
• Fun room (pool table, PlayStation)
• Fruit days, Coffee, tea, chocolate
• New and modern office, easy to access (M Aurel Vlaicu), spacious desks, latest technologies/equipment