Senior Technical Sourcer
* all languages are compulsory
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) a global cybersecurity leader, enables our customers and partners to outpace and outmaneuver adversaries with more precision, so they can rapidly adapt and respond to market forces to meet their business needs. With a unique combination of cloud-native, SaaS security platform and intelligence-driven security solutions, informed by 20+ years of threat intelligence and research, no other security platform is grounded and informed with this much real-world experience.
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
Secureworks is establishing our Talent Acquisition Centre of Excellence (COE) in Bucharest, Romania. We are hiring 5 colleagues to support our Global TA team in delivering excellent results on our hiring globally, specifically hiring initiatives in the US.
- Supporting Senior Recruiters in the end to end recruitment process across the US and EMEA
- Coordinating with Hiring Managers to determine requirements and create sourcing strategies using LinkedIn Insights
- Developing candidate talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs, through sourcing channels, recruitment campaigns, networking groups, social media, database search (Workday and Avature), and maintaining our database accurate
- Creating and attending online recruitment events
- Crafting and sending InMails through LinkedIn Recruiter
- Interacting with potential candidates and managing referrals from employees or external network
- Emphasizing on candidate experience, communicating with past candidates regarding new job opportunities
- Proven experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with sourcing platforms (. LinkedIn Recruiter, GitHub, SeekOut, Viadeo, Xing, etc.)
- Experience with HR Databases, Applicant Tracking Systems and Candidate Management Systems
- Strong level of English
- Time management, creativity and proactivity
Working hours: work-life balance is really important to us. You can choose whenever you want to start working, anytime between 10am-3pm, from Monday to Friday.
Employment type: full-time employment,undetermined period of time
Why work with us?
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.