The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Who We Are – MassMutual
As the complexity in the world continues to increase, it’s getting hard to get simple. At MassMutual, our vision is to help people secure their future and protect the ones they love. Within MassMutual Technology, we have undergone some recent changes to simplify our organization to deliver on this vision. We will be a dependable partner to our businesses by providing high quality IT services on time and within budget. We will do so by simplifying our architecture to focus on strategically valuable technologies, investing in our people to equip them with skills of the future, and promoting a culture of ownership and delivery. If this vision excites you, we are seeking a Technical Recruiter to rule the Bucharest and Cluj recruitment world for the IT roles. This is a great opportunity to be a part of the transformational journey at MassMutual. As we continue to grow our business and look for new ways to engage with customers, technology will be one of the most important enablers to our success and you can be a part of it.
Do you want to be part of a team that encourages your growth, supports your ambitions and makes it a priority for you to reach your goals? Is helping people part of who you are? Then the HR team from MassMutual Romania is waiting for you.
MassMutual Human Resources is a dedicated team of HR professionals who shares a common vision to create a workplace of choice where innovative, diverse and exceptional people thrive together. Our approach to HR is strategic and proactive. We are currently seeking a Technical Recruiter to join our local team who will partner with our customers and other internal stakeholders to facilitate organizational growth and to meet the evolving needs of different departments in the area of hiring. The Technical Recruiter will work from our Bucharest office while collaborating with the Global MassMutual Human Resources team and provide support in the recruitment area, with a focus on technical roles. The person who will join this role will report to a local manager based in Bucharest.
▪ Partner with customers to identify requirements and understand ideal candidate profiles prior starting the recruitment process.
▪ Develop and implement strategic initiatives for attracting and recruiting top technical talent, finding the best ways to build a healthy pipeline of high-quality candidates.
▪ Establishing and maintaining real connections with candidates during the entire recruitment process and beyond.
▪ Manage the full recruitment cycle for assigned positions, from job posting through offer.
▪ Coordinate the interviewing process, using various interviewing best practices: structured interviews, behavioral questions etc.
▪ Ensure proper onboarding for new hires and the necessary paperwork is completed promptly and accurately.
▪ Know and understand MassMutual's business, product and direction, and be able to communicate the company’s mission and work confidently to all candidates.
▪ Ensure a meaningful and efficient candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
▪ Identify weaknesses in the recruitment process and provide recommendations for improvement, when the case.
▪ Develop strong relationships with customers by managing expectations throughout the hiring process, by providing frequent status updates of recruitment efforts, and by providing relevant data and information for tracking metrics related to recruitment.
▪ Keep up to date with new technological trends and products in the area of recruitment.
▪ Represent the company in various recruitment events including campus-hiring events, career fairs, meetups and other network opportunities.
▪ At least 3 years of experience in full-cycle technical recruiting.
▪ Experience in the continual development of pipelines and advanced sourcing techniques to find high-quality technical candidates.
▪ Very good experience in behavioral interviewing and assessing potential hired for technology positions.
▪ Proficient in using different software and databases to connect with and reach out to potential candidates.
▪ High level of resilience and ability to accepting the setbacks while refocusing on tasks at hand.
▪ Excellent written and verbal communication skills (both English and Romanian).
▪ Strong project, marketing and time management skills with ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects to closure.
▪ Good interpersonal and decision-making skills.