InWorkS is hiring a highly skilled buyer with a technical background.
- Implement strategies for purchasing processes;
- Be responsible of working with international suppliers, contractors and clients;
- Manage specific areas of of the purchasing department such as logistics, international workforce, lifting equipment;
- Address any issues or find appropriate solutions for the best business results;
- Project based traveling for on site negotiations;
- Monitor and influence supplier performance;
- Identify and manage any risk in the process;
- Manage the purchasing process for multiple projects;
- Generate savings and alternative solutions.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a buyer;
- Work experience in the technical field;
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field;
- Advanced english skills - both written and spoken;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Experience in logistics is an advantage;
- Experience in working with contractors is an advantage;
- Experience of working on an international scale is an advantage.
- Opportunity to work in a highly competitive team;
- Stable workplace;
- Opportunities for training and development;
- Opportunity for fast career advancement;
- Company benefits package;
*The gross salary specified in the job post consists of the base salary from which taxes imposed by the Romanian government (Casa de asigurări de sănătate, Asigurări sociale de sănătate, Deducere personală și Impozitul pe venit) will be subtracted.
We will examine all candidates and we will select the applications that are the closest to our needs. We will thoroughly analyze your request and we will contact you if you are chosen for the next step in the selection process. We wish you good luck!