The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Senior (5-10 years)
Got a head full of ideas?
We are looking to add a passionate and dedicated Senior System Engineer to our Systems Administration team.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this position. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
- Design and administration of all enterprise systems running mainly Linux, both in our Datacenters and in the public cloud (mainly Google Cloud and AWS).
- Support development and implementation of new technologies within a large systems environment by advising on design concepts and changes, implementation strategies and deployment timelines.
- Manage development, testing and deployment of software and other computer systems technologies to ensure compliance with operational requirements for security, performance, reliability and scalability.
- Create thorough documentation records of design specifications and the implemented architecture.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field;
- Minimum 5 years experience on a similar position;
- Expert knowledge of Linux;
- Excellent scripting skills (bash) and knowledge of another programming language preferably Python;
- Experience with virtualization clusters (design and fine tuning);
- OpenStack and Kubernetes exposure is a big advantage;
- Experience with Kafka is a plus;
- Windows administration is an advantage;
- Passionate about technology;
- Outstanding social skills;
- Hard worker with a can do attitude;
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude.
Perks and benefits:
Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square
Private Medical Subscription
Daily Catered Lunch
Our own in-house gym, health & well-being programs
Bookster subscription & Books corner (online and offline)
Fun corner: pool, ping pong table, PS4, lots of board games
Internal & external training
Team Activities, Friday Bars, Summer Party & Christmas Party (we like to ‘Work hard, party harder’)
Extra vacation days with every year inside the company