Senior Support Specialist (Level 3)
Entry (0-2 years)
English - advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
ChannelSight is on a mission to make the world instantly shoppable. Collaborating with the best global retailers, agencies and technology partners out there, our solutions provide an enhanced customer experience, making it quick and easy to buy products online. Not only that, we provide brands and publishers with shopper insights that enable them to identify the content and ads that work most effectively in driving sales across all digital channels.
We are continuously looking for new talent to join our passion-driven organization, and we are currently seeking a highly motivated, entrepreneurial-spirited individual to join our growing Customer Success team as a Level 3 Customer Support Specialist.
The Customer Support Specialist is responsible for providing telephone/email/ and remote diagnostic technical support of services delivered to our customers. Answers questions about implementation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned services. Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures. Documents problems in the support knowledge database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
- Respond to email cases, phone calls and live chats in our help-desk ticketing system to assist customers with a broad range of product questions and needs.
- Troubleshoot configurations and provide working solutions in a timely fashion.
- Escalate issues to senior technical staff as necessary, and respond to the customer when escalation resolutions are available.
- Present live coaching/demo calls in a webinar environment.
- Where time is available, perform other various assigned tasks, such as document creation, customer training, process improvement etc.
- Contribute to ensuring that our service processes are scalable
- Improve customer service procedures, policies, and standards
- 3-5 years of customer service experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Arts, Science or Engineering preferred
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project, and Visio) experience preferred
- Self-starter, initiator, strong organizational, presentation, interpersonal and consultative skills a must
- Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication
- Responsible for managing client expectations
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects/tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment in a team and individually
- Strong focus on team environment
- Experience using SaaS tools including, but not limited to: ZohoDesk, Google Apps, JIRA
- Proficiency in WordPress, Joomla, and other CMS integrations.
- Fluency in other languages an asset
If you find this role interesting or it is the thing you are looking for as the next step in your career please send us your CV and get in touch with the us today!
This Role is a full-time opportunity only for our Customer Support team based in our Brasov office, therefore, the suitable candidate must be eligible to work in Romania for the duration of this role.
- Are you legally authorized to work in Romania? * Required
- Where did you hear about this position?
- What are your salary requirements?