Are you interested in being part of a dynamic and fast paced team supporting Oracle’s newest Financials offering? At Oracle Fusion, we deliver Financial Management and reporting solutions in the Cloud ( SaaS) and on-premise to leading companies worldwide, across multiple industries.
Department Description: The Fusion Financials Support Team is expanding to support our rapidly increasing customer base in the Cloud ( SaaS), as well as growing numbers of on-premise accounts. The team partners with Oracle Development in supporting early adopters and many other new customers.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the future of Oracle Support and help shape the product and the organization to benefit our customers and our employees.
The position is for a Technical Support Professional with a functional background in Financials, ideally in Fixed Assets. Reports to an Oracle Customer Support Manager. Candidates should have a good understanding of Oracle Fusion Financials , Oracle EBS Fixed Assets or other ERP Financial Software knowledge. Experience in the accounting lifecycle with knowledge of common enterprise structures setup, journal processing, financial reporting, interfaces, period close processes and activities, knowledge of Oracle Hyperion Essbase Cube, Smart View and Financial Reporting Workspace are highly desired. Support or Consulting experience with Oracle Financials (either Fusion or EBS) or other ERP Financial solution is preferred. Responsible for providing excellence in customer service support, track-incidence, diagnosis, replication, troubleshooting, and resolution of complicated and critical cases.
The focus of this position is to provide Customer Service on a technical and functional level and to ultimately drive complete and total resolution of each service incident.
Functional/Technical Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong understanding of ERP product(s), specifically Financials
- Fusion or EBS Financials experience preferred; Fusion or EBS General Ledger experience helpful but working knowledge of Fusion or EBS Subledger Accounting,
Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Tax or other ERP Financial Solutions will be considered.
- Functional/Technical background in assigned product area (. Financials) and exposure to associated systems and software
- Technical skills in any of the following are desirable: RDBMS, SQL, PL SQL, XML, Java, J2EE and Oracle ADF, SOA and Web Services
- Understanding of structured SQL statements and how they are executed in the RDBMS (sql/Plsql) helpful
- Ability to read and decipher software Log and Trace files, Web Server Optimization, Server configuration as well as the ability to act upon the finding to determine a problem resolution.
- Experience in filtering and updating complex technical knowledge for use in problem resolution. Customer & Industry Knowledge:
- Excellent track record in providing outstanding and unparalleled customer service Ability to handle difficult or sensitive situations with diplomacy and tact