Senior SQL Database Administrator
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Discover ING Bank
ING is a frontrunner in the transformation of banking and a company that puts technology at its ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them. We empower people and organizations to realize their own vision for a better future. Join us! Together we can build the next generation of digital banking!
Mission We live in a data-centric world so databases and the DBAs that master them are the keystone for a successful enterprise.
- Administer Microsoft SQL Servers: maintenance plans, performance monitoring and tuning, incident investigation, secure SQL server;
- Administer Windows Server: install and secure OS, install monthly security patches, solve OS security vulnerabilities;
- Administer application (IIS) servers;
- Administer SharePoint Farm servers and SharePoint Applications;
- Promote changes in acceptance and production environments (SQL and applications);
- Ensure the minimum security standard compliance by analyzing reports related to servers and software components;
- Work with 2nd line support teams to solve issues related to infrastructure components and applications;
- Perform DR exercises.
What you bring to the team
- Computer Science University Degree;
- 5 years’ experience in IT, minimum 3 years’ administering Microsoft SQL Servers;
- Windows OS, networking, fiber channel, Windows Clustering, AlwaysOn Availability, virtualization knowledge;
- Communication skills required for cross-team cooperation.
Nice to have
- Professional Certifications;
- Experience in Cloud environments.