A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and people; we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
Molson Coors Beverage Company is looking for a highly motivated Senior Solution Designer for Hire To Retire (HTR) functional area, working in Bucharest, Romania and part of the North American IT Solution Delivery team. The role will be responsible to gather requirements, design, build, test, implements, and support application solutions for a functional business area, while also keeping up on market trends and best practices to help identify opportunities of improvement. The ideal candidate will provide expert-level product and process knowledge and oversight of applications from a build perspective.
The position is based in Bucharest, Romania, part of Molson Coors GBS Romania Development Center (RDC) and will report to the Solution Manager, Supply Chain & Enabling in Bucharest, within the RDC.
The Responsibilities [WHAT is to be delivered]:
- Partners with internal business team to gather requirements in order to identify and develop functional and technical specifications to develop and deploy new or changed functionality or changes in the applications and systems landscape.
- Oversees build and test of services and solutions, acting as a key design authority during the design process and defining the technical criteria for product selection, system configuration, and development.
- Leads implementation work under technical direction of IT and project management
- Contribute to decisions on product, tool and method selection, providing input on industry trends
- Monitors and reports on the progress of systems development projects, ensuring they are aligned with business processes and standards
- Leads solution delivery as part of a project or enhancement and manages quality and completion of deliverables including requirements gathering, requirements traceability, functional specifications, technical specifications, test plans, test scripts, cutover plans, and support plans.
- Supports change management functions in the development and delivery of end user training and job aids.
- Leads the transition and handoff from the project delivery team to the application support team.
The Qualifications [HOW we expect the employees to work]:
- Bachelor’s science degree
- A proven and successful track record of delivering large, complex IT and SAP projects in a functional/technical role.
- Minimum 5 years of robust functional, configuration, and technical integration experience with SAP HTR (Hire to Retire) applications including SAP Success Factors (Employee Central, Learning Management, Performance Management, Compensation, Recruiting), Ceridian, Kronos, and Concur.
- Functional and technical expertise with SAP HTR integration to other modules and technologies including SAP ECC HCM, SAP ECC FICO, SAP Portal, and Active Directory.
- Hands on experience with ABAP including developing SAP User Exits, BADIs, SAP PI/XI, and IDOCs.
- Experience with both waterfall and agile project delivery methodologies.
- Experience developing and managing wRICEF objects during project design and build phases.
- Experience executing project testing and coordinating end user signoff.
- Experience delivering end user training and support.
- Ability to work independently, effectively and successfully complete assignments and goals with minimal direct supervision within a remote or offshore model.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Very good command of English
- Flexible working hours, including second shift Romania, from 2 pm to 10 pm.
- Bachelor’s science degree in a related discipline
- Experience in working with 3rd Party Service Providers (vendors)
- Travel up to 15% of the time.
What we offer [Work perks you need to know about]:
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Participation in our Company Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, and other benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences.