SENIOR SOFTWARE VALIDATION ENGINEER TIMISOARA
Would you like to have the opportunity to work with the latest technology in the high tech automotive industry, to be part of young and dynamic working environment of a small yet highly experienced team of professionals in a privately owned company? Join us and you will have the chance to take on various and challenging responsibilities.
What will your job be about?
- Analyze customer requirements (software related);
- Perform primary analysis for customer reported issues;
- Propose and / or implement new testing tools or methodologies;
- Identify project risks related to Software Testing and build up related action plan;
- Create test strategies, test plans and test cases (Report and track issues / defects);
- Contribute to the development and implementation of test processes;
- Participate in the project management of large projects by planning and estimating work packages and/or assure complete management of small projects;
- Mentoring and coaching for junior tester engineers.
What will you bring with you?
- At least 5 years’ experience in testing (preferable software testing of automotive electronics components);
- Good knowledge of communication protocols: CAN, LIN and automotive diagnostic (UDS);
- Good knowledge in software testing tools (CANoe, CAPL) and / or scripting language;
- Knowledge about Embedded System (I/O, timing constrains, …);
- Basic understanding of related design disciplines;
- Good knowledge about software test process, methods and techniques;
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks under pressure;
- Problem solving and analytical skills;
- Experience in test management (estimation, planning, tracking) would be a plus;
- English fluent.
What will we offer?
- Competitive salary package;
- Annual bonuses;
- Extensive private medical insurance for you and your family (unlimited recommended investigations);
- Free sports activities;
- Flexible working hours;
- Travel opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.