We are looking for a Senior Software Tester to join our team in Iasi office for our customer in Automotive Sector.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, SW Engineering or equivalent with emphasis on vehicle and driveline.
- Must have extensive experience in Automotive Embedded System, Automotive Protocols (CAN, LIN) and Diagnostics (UDS)
- Must have extensive experience in using tools like Vector CANalyzer, CANoe, VectorCAST etc, Trace32 debugger
- Must have extensive experience in Verification and Validation (Manual and Automation Testing), HIL based Testing, Developing Test cases
- Good to have Knowledge of ASPICE, AUTOSAR and experience in Electric Vehicle ECUs.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- To develop and deliver codes for the work assigned in accordance with time, quality and cost standards.
- To be responsible for providing technical guidance or solutions
- To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity
- To ensure process compliance in the assigned module, and participate in technical discussions or review
- To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
- Salary above the market
- 25 days of paid annual leave
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Well-rounded Health and Life Insurance Packages