SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER TIMISOARA
Would you like to have the opportunity to work with the latest technology in the high tech automotive industry, to be part of young and dynamic working environment of a small yet highly experienced team of professionals in a privately owned company? Join us and you will have the chance to take on various and challenging responsibilities.
What will your job be about?
- Design and develop platforms and/or applications for body electronics and instrument cluster products;
- Work as a member in an Agile collocated team;
- Bring your own ideas and contribution to the development of innovative products.
What will you bring with you?
- Minimum 5 years experience in C/ C++;
- Proficient with embedded C development and microcontrollers;
- Knowledge AUTOSAR, CAN, LIN, FR is a plus;
- Knowledge of software build process, compilers (familiar with build systems like cmake, waf,…);
- Knowledge of change and configuration management systems (familiar with MKS/IMS/PTC, GIT, SVN);
- Familiar with specifics of embedded software development is a plus;
- English fluent.
What will we offer?
- Competitive salary package;
- Bonuses based on performance;
- Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
- Extensive private medical insurance for you and your family (unlimited recommended investigations, dental benefits);
- Free sports activities;
- Meal tickets;
- Flexible working hours;
- Travel opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.