Who We Are – MassMutual Romania
MassMutual Romania – in partnership with MassMutual in the United States – will help shape a culture of innovation and to create the digital products and technology solutions that help people secure their future and protect the ones they love.
Positioning MassMutual for its next 20 million customers and remaining innovative in a digital-first world led to the creation of MassMutual Romania in 2020. With offices in Bucharest and Cluj, MassMutual Romania was established to build an in-house team with expertise in application development and support, quality assurance and data science.
For 170 years, MassMutual has put its customers at the heart of what it does by providing holistic financial solutions, guidance, and education on their terms. Its long-term strategy helps ensure that policyowners and their loved ones can rely on them to be there when they need them most.
If this sounds like a fit, we’re looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer to join our strategic integration technology team.
The Senior Software Engineer will work from our Cluj office while collaborating with the Global MassMutual teams and provide support in the cloud operations area. The person who will join this role will report to a local manager based in Cluj.
MassMutual’s Strategic Integration organization is looking for a self-starter independent Senior Software Engineer to join a cross-culture team with a start-up mentality. In this role you will contribute to the solution design and development of message streaming ETL transformation. You will refine your data analysis skills in order to build an innovative integration software.
▪ + 6 years of experience implementing large scale enterprise solution in J2EE and Data Integration;
▪ Experience with Java 8+, Spring Boot, Spring data/Integration;
▪ Experienced in Java RESTful webservices;
▪ Experience with messaging frameworks, Business Process Modeling and Relational/Non-Relational Databases;
▪ Experienced with Messaging Framework implementing Event Messaging Service, JMS and message streaming in Kafka.
▪ Experienced through CI/CD pipeline (github/gitlab, Jenkins, Terraform, Cloudformation, Artifactory/Nexus, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS);
▪ Experienced in Aurora, Postgress DB, AWS Athena, Columnized data store (Parque, JSON) other cloud and Big-Data data stores is a plus;
▪ Independent and self-starter with extensive experience in an agile/adaptable environment and demonstrated success;
▪ Able to navigate existing application architecture and are cognizant of the challenges and recommendations in standard methodologies for supporting distributed systems;
▪ Comfortable making decisions with limited data;
▪ Excellent written and verbal communication;