FINASTRA Fusion Risk is a retail banking risk and compliance solution that allows customer to conduct a risk-aware business strategy.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
As a member of Fusion Risk Credit & Market Risk module development team, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Build the Fusion Risk solution using the available business services from the design to the deployment phases in collaboration within the integration teams and collaborating with the product owner.
-ollaborate with all fusion components team to deliver the Fusion Risk solution
- Cover the application by integration tests front-end and back-end.
- Participate to business service componentization.
- Reach the Security Performance and deployment criteria for the business solution.
- Automatic deployment in integration and Cloud environments.
Skills & Requirements
- Graduate degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Experience from 4 to 6 years in:
- JAVA coding. CPP coding experience will be also appreciated
- PL/SQL skills
- Git, Jira skills
- Knowledge of developing and managing deployment life-cycle, especially Agile way of working.
- Other appreciated fact: Open source project contributor (Java, Or HTML), big data management notions; management capabilities or interested in leading.
- Autonomous in day-to-day duties and can-do-attitude
- Good English level (both spoken and written)
- Eligibility to work in Bucharest
- Motivated and willing to learn and evolve in an international and stimulating environment.