Senior Software Engineer, Game Engine (C++)
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Since the days when PAC MAN filled the arcades, we have brought many wondrous games enjoyed by millions of fans on a multitude of old platforms. We want to bring them back and restore them to full glory to be experienced by their loyal followers and reaching a new generation of gamers. And for this, we need your engineering talents, your passion, and your ability to think outside the box and solve impossible tasks.
- Dig up through old and dusty codebases.
- Rewrite and extend engine systems to support new platforms.
- Meet deadlines and produce high quality code.
- Debugging and fix all the things: crashes, deadlocks, overflows, heap corruptions, etc.
- Own implementation and curation of features new and old.
The skills you’ll need:
- Mastery of C++ programming language
- 5+ years game industry programming experience with at least 3+ years of engine experience
- Experience with multiple platforms (including at least 2 of: PC, PS4, XONE, Nintendo Switch)
- Experience with multiple core systems such as graphics, tools, audio, networking, memory handling, scripting, etc.
- Debugging and optimization skills
- Familiarity with the Visual Studio environment
- Strong drive towards professional growth
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English/Romanian)
- Passion for playing and developing exceptional games
Additional skills and experience, as a plus
- Experience shipping AAA game titles
- Excellent math and/or physics skills
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science or similar discipline (Physics, Math, EE, etc.)
Hard and creative work must be paid off so here is a list of the things you’ll enjoy:
- Very motivating salary package
- Private medical insurance and meal tickets
- Gym facilities with very good access
- Young, friendly and creative atmosphere with really nice and passionate colleagues
- Brand new office & flexible time
Have fun first ♦ Take the next step ♦ Expand your mind
Push your limits ♦ Show appreciation